Register for Tourism AccreditationCongratulations on your initiative to become Tourism Accredited with the Australian Tourism Accreditation Program (ATAP). Hopefully you have now thoroughly read and understood the below pages on our website about tourism accreditation:
• What is Tourism Accreditation?
• How to Achieve Accreditation?
• Benefits of Accreditation
Now you're ready to register! Please follow this link and select "New User? Register Here".
Once you have registered, you will be invoiced* based upon the number of full time equivalent (FTE) staff your business employs. Once your payment has been received, you will then be notified that your online ATAP account is active and you can commence your application.
Remember, you can get in touch with us at any time during your registration, application, or ongoing accreditation. We are here to help! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 03 6231 2244
Accreditation FeesAnnual fees are based on the number of FTEs you employ, whereby 2 part-time or 4 casual staff members equal 1 full-time. Current Accreditation fees cover your registration until December 31, 2017.
• 1-3 FTE employees - $311 (inc GST)
• 4-8 FTE employees - $561 (inc GST)
• 9-15 FTE employees - $611 (inc GST)
• 6-25 FTE employees - $1,061 (inc GST)
• 26-50 FTE employees - $1,249 (inc GST)
• 51-100 FTE employees - $1,813 (inc GST)
• 101+ FTE employees - $2,313 (inc GST)
PLEASE NOTE: As of 1st of January 2016, any new additional businesses trading under the same ABN who wish to gain additional Tourism Accreditation for that business can do so at a heavily discounted rate of $100 per year.