2013 Tasmanian Tourism Awards - Key Dates
- Mid May - Awards Launch and Nominations Open
- 26 July - Nominations Close (except individual categories)
- Early August - Entrant Workshops
- August - On-site Verification Visits (for applicable categories)
- 11 September - Submissions Close
- Late September - Judging
- 9 October - Finalists Announced & Gala Bookings Open
- 8 November - Gala Dinner
- Friday 7th February, 2014 - National Awards Gala Dinner (Sydney)
How to EnterThe Tasmanian Tourism Awards are judged based on a submission that complies with the rules for entry and addresses the category criteria plus a site visit that confirms evidence given in the submission.
- Complete your online nomination, including nomination fee.
- Attend an Entrant Workshop in your region.
- Host a site visit (for relevant categories).
- Develop your submission and lodge it online.
- $121 Accredited Businesses (GST included)
- $187 Non-accredited Businesses (GST included)
A nomination fee must accompany each nomination. The nomination fee for the Tasmanian Tourism Awards includes:
- Awards Workshop attendance;
- State judging process;
- State-wide on site visits;
- Coordination and administration; and
- Appointment of an independent auditor.
2013 TTA Rules for Entry (46 KB)