The Tasmanian Tourism AwardsThe Tasmanian Tourism Awards are presented annually by the Tourism Industry Council Tasmania (TICT) on behalf of the tourism industry. The awards recognise outstanding achievement across all sectors of the tourism industry.
The Tasmanian Tourism Awards are designed to promote and reward business excellence in our industry. They encourage and celebrate professionalism, creativity and innovation and provide a benchmark for best practice in the tourism industry; and also enable our star products and experiences to attain national recognition through the Australian Tourism Awards.
The Tasmanian Tourism Awards are an annual online submission and site visit based competition for tourism businesses and industry suppliers.
View the 2013 Tasmanian Tourism Award Winners
View Photos from the 2013 Tasmanian Tourism Awards Gala
Why Enter the Tasmanian Tourism Awards?Entering the Tasmanian Tourism Awards provides an opportunity for you to:
- Raise the profile and reputation of your business;
- Showcase your success to the industry and public;
- Review business goals and record achievements;
- Benchmark against your competitors;
- Receive recognition of excellence by your peers; and
- Build morale and team spirit among your staff.