Now more than ever is the time to enter your business into the Tasmanian Tourism Awards. Each year there is strong growth in the number of entrants and this has been attributed to the to importance the industry places on these accolades. A win enhances the appeal and reputation of a tourism business and can be used as a powerful marketing tool.
- Awards success can be your marketing edge.
- The process gives you a formal review of your marketing and business objectives on an annual basis.
- Showcase your business ideas, efforts and ingenuity and be recognised by your visitors and industry peers.
- Use your submission as a benchmark to improve your bottom line from year to year.
- You will gain a greater understanding of your business by entering the Tourism Awards.
- Your submission is the perfect business case to present to your bank or to use to secure funding opportunities for future business development.
- Recognise and be proud of your achievements.
- Attract new customers. Customers are drawn to award-winning businesses.
- Increase awareness of your business. By entering the awards you are reaching potential customers you wouldn't necessarily be in contact with.
- Great publicity opportunities. Winning an award provides great opportunities for publicity, networking and promotions to increase the profile of your business.
- Grow your business. Plan for success, clarify your short and long term business goals.
- Set yourself apart from your competition.
- Motivate your employees. Recognise your employees past efforts and encourage them to continue to deliver exceptional service.
- Have the opportunity to represent Tasmania at the Qantas Australian Tourism Awards and be recognised on the national stage.
With 30 categories to choose from the Awards are about recognising outstanding businesses in all sectors of tourism.
Nominations close Friday 13 July.
For further information visit tict.com.au/tas-tourism-awards or contact Cassandra Leigh at TICT.